Co Up. Photography Studio Hire Terms and Conditions (Jan 2016)
- Bookings are only confirmed when full payment has been received in advance
- All Non-Members must provide proof of Public Liability insurance before any booking is confirmed also
- Non-Members studio bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Full Members may give 72 hours notice (3 days) notice for cancellation of their studio session and will receive a credit to be used for a future studio session.
- Any cancelled studio booking of less than 72 hours notice is non-transferable and non-refundable.
- Co Up. Members may ask for a provisional booking to arrange their studio session. This is not available to Non-Members.
- Session fees must be paid in full at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- Session times include set up and breakdown.
- If you have not used the studio previously, you will be required to have an induction to ensure that you use the equipment safely and correctly. This will take place at the start of your session and will take no longer than 10 minutes.
- Any breakages will be charged at cost on the same day as your session.
- Co Up. cannot be held liable or responsible for any event outside of its control that may affect your studio session – such as power cuts, flooding, storm damage ‘etc.’
- Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and must remain within the studio area.
- No Animals / no smoking / no naked flames.
If you want to find out more about becoming a Co Up. Member from only £25p/month then drop us a line on the details below and we'll tell you all about it...